Booking information for schools
- Your booking will not be reserved until a 20% deposit has been paid.
- Your reservation will be automatically be released if the Deposit has not been received within 3 weeks of the date of booking. This Deposit is Non-Refundable.
- Full payment is due 3 weeks before the performance at which point the reservation will be automatically released and your Deposit will not be refunded.
- Payments must be made in advance by Cheque, Credit Card or Bank Transfer. Cash is not accepted for School Bookings.
- If you are paying through an ETB please allow extra time for payments to clear and ensure that your school name is identifiable in the remittance slip information.
Information for teachers
- Dlr Mill Theatre is located in Dundrum Town Centre beside Milano’s Restaurant.
- Please arrive with your entire group at least 30 mins beforehand. We cannot hold the show for latecomers.
- Seating is unallocated and is done on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Teachers are required to supervise their students at all times.
- Please ensure that the behaviour of your students is not disruptive to either other audience members or the performers on the stage.
- Should any student behave in a manner that is disrespectful to either the theatre or the performers they will be asked to leave.
- Teachers should sit at the end of each row or interspersed with their students.
- The use of mobile phones or any recording devices is not permitted in the Auditorium.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the auditorium.