Given the diversity of our activities, dlr MILL THEATRE has a wide range of customers including audiences, artists, performers, members of the public, business interests, tourists etc..
Our commitment to you
Meeting your needs is important to us and we aim to achieve this by:
- giving you the best possible service and providing helpful advice.
- treating you properly, fairly, impartially and with courtesy.
- aiming to ensure that your rights to equal treatment established by equality legislation are upheld in the delivery of our services.
- aiming to meet any special needs you may have.
Contact by Telephone
If you telephone us:
- our staff will answer your telephone enquiries promptly and politely.
- we aim to answer your calls within 2 TO 3 rings.
- we aim to answer your questions straight away. If we cannot do so, we promise to take your details and tell you when you can expect to hear from us again.
Contact by Letter or Email
If you write to us:
- we aim to respond to your query in clear, plain language within 7 working days. If we cannot do this we will write to explain why and tell you when you can expect a full reply.
Visiting our building
If you call to see us:
- we will try to arrange meetings at a time that suits you and will not keep you waiting unnecessarily.
- we will aim to provide a meeting space to discuss your query, where appropriate.
- we will aim to answer your questions fully. If we cannot do this we will arrange to phone you, or write to you if you prefer.
- we will ensure that our building complies with occupational health and safety standards.
- we will aim to ensure that our public spaces are accessible for people with disabilities.
Customers also have an important role to play in assisting dlr MILL THEATRE to achieve its service commitments. By adhering to the following principles you will greatly assist us in delivering a quality service to you:
Responding to Requests for Additional Information
- Respond as soon as possible to any queries raised, including supplying any additional information requested.
- Inform us of any changes in circumstances.
- If you need to visit dlr MILL THEATRE, please make an appointment in advance. This will ensure that the appropriate staff member will be available and that any necessary preparations can be undertaken.
Cooperating with dlr MILL THEATRE Staff
- Treat staff of dlr MILL THEATRE with the same courtesy and cooperation you would like to receive.
- Accord staff the due respect and freedom to carry out their duties and refrain from intimidating or threatening staff in any manner whatsoever. The following behaviour is not acceptable from any member of the public in any of our facilities, or in the provision of any of our services:
- Harassment of staff by use of abusive, racist or threatening language.
- Use of violence or threat of violence towards staff members.
- Behaviour which is disruptive and interferes with delivering a quality customer service
- Customers are advised that where a staff member is subjected to such treatment, contact will have to be terminated.
Feedback & Suggestions
dlr MILL THEATRE is committed to consulting with its customers and to evaluating its services. You can help us by:
- providing comments or suggestions regarding the service you receive.
- completing and returning any customer survey forms that we may send you.
If you want to forward a suggestion on how we could improve our service to you, please contact any of department heads listed below.
How to Complain
If you have a complaint about the service/product we have provided, you should speak to the relevant Department head. We will do our best to put things right if we have made a mistake. We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days and try to deal with your complaint within 10 working days. If we need to carry out further research we will let you know and try to have completed this within 20 working days. Any actions arising will be copied to the Director.
Audience Development and Gallery Manager:
Box Office Supervisor
How to Contact Us
Our opening hours are: Monday to Saturday 11am – 5pm and 1 hour before show time.
Sundays and Bank holidays – 1 hour before show time.