Terms & Conditions
The Dundrum Theatre Management Company Limited, trading as the Mill Theatre, is a company limited by guarantee without share capital, company registered number 413655. CHY number 17019.
The Directors are: P. Kinsley (Chair) M. Mullan (Company Secretary) M. Burke King, K. Carleton, D. Flinter, Dr.J. McPartlin, D. Nugent, G. Wall.
Registered office: The Mill Theatre, Dundrum
Terms and Conditions of Sale (Tickets)
- Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation of the performance.
- Mill Theatre and Front of House Staff reserve the right to refuse admission to the venue.
- Patrons are requested to arrive at the venue 30 minutes or more prior to the start-time of event.
- No glass is permitted in the main auditorium.
- Only food or drink purchased in the Mill Theatre is allowed to be consumed on the premises.
- Tickets are sold subject to the theatre’s right to make any alternations to the programme or cast as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
- Mill Theatre reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Latecomers will not be admitted to the theatre until a suitable break or interval.
- The use of cameras or audio and video recording equipment is strictly prohibited. Please ensure that all mobile phones, pagers and alarms are switched off before entering the auditorium.
- Once you have booked tickets for the Mill Theatre your details will be held on our database. From time to time we may send you information about the Mill Theatre and its programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us at the time of booking. The Mill Theatre will not share your details with any other organisation.
Terms and Conditions of Exchange (Tickets)
- You may exchange your tickets for a different date of the same production with us up to 24 hours before your original schedule performance, subject to availability.
- All exchanges must be requested by telephone or in person for tickets of the same value or higher.
- All unwanted tickets must be returned to us no later than 24 hours prior to the performance.
Terms and Conditions of Sale (Gift Vouchers)
- Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be used in the Mill Theatre bar.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole.
- Mill Theatre cannot be held responsible for delayed or lost post.
- Change will only be issued as a Mill Theatre gift voucher.