The Directors are: P. Kinsley (Chair) M. Burke King, P. O’Brien, S. Brennan, D. Nugent, R. Brown, L.Powell, A. Eglinton, D. Ellis, S. Daly, B. Phelan
Registered office: The Mill Theatre, Dundrum
Terms and Conditions of Sale (Tickets)
- Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation of the performance.
- dlr Mill Theatre and Front of House Staff reserve the right to refuse admission to the venue.
- Patrons are requested to arrive at the venue 30 minutes or more prior to the start-time of event.
- No glass is permitted in the main auditorium.
- Only food or drink purchased in dlr Mill Theatre is allowed to be consumed on the premises.
- Tickets are sold subject to the theatre’s right to make any alternations to the programme or cast as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
- dlr Mill Theatre reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Latecomers will not be admitted to the theatre until a suitable break or interval.
- The use of cameras or audio and video recording equipment is strictly prohibited. Please ensure that all mobile phones, pagers and alarms are switched off before entering the auditorium.
- Once you have booked tickets for dlr Mill Theatre, your details will be held on our database. From time to time we may send you information about dlr Mill Theatre and its programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us at the time of booking. dlr Mill Theatre will not share your details with any other organisation.