Hamlet 5th - 28th Oct 2016
Mill Productions present Shakespeare’s HAMLET
After our highly successful run of KING LEAR last October we are very happy to announce our next Shakespearian production of HAMLET.
This traditional production, directed by Geoff O’Keeffe, remains faithful to the original text and will find resonances with Leaving Certificate students. Give us a call today to book your preferred date as we have quite a few dates fully booked already.
- Wednesday 5th October to Friday 28th October, Monday to Friday at 10am
- Afternoon performances every Tuesday at 1.30pm – EXTRA DATE ADDED! Monday 17th October at 1.30pm
- Evening performances Weds 12th + Thurs 13th, Weds 19th + Thurs 20th at 7.30pm
- Call us on 01-2969340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- €15 per student
- 1 Teacher per 20 students goes free
- 20% deposit required to secure booking
- Full payment due 2 weeks before performance date
- BOOK EARLY TO SECURE YOUR PREFERRED DATE!
VIEW PROMOTIONAL VIDEO HERE
REVIEWS FOR KING LEAR, October 2015:
” We couldn’t have enjoyed your production today anymore. I’ve been going to different versions of Shakespearean plays for many years now and today’s production stood out above the rest. My fellow teachers and I couldn’t stop talking about it…”
– St. Colmcilles, Knocklyon
“I felt the students got a great grasp of the play and the plot and the realisation that this is a domestic tragedy of two families falling apart for the want of love and power. The direction and the acting really brought this to life. I am teaching 18 years in total and this production of King Lear is the best by far I have seen.”
– Colaiste Choilm, Swords